SSP Clear Span Suspended Deck System
The Clear Span Suspended Deck System offers the advantage of safely working on an open, modular platform at heights. With basic components and a flexible composition, Clear Span’s patented suspension connector complimented with our articulated spigots can adapt to fit almost any shape or size. The system is ideal for the underside of bridges, atriums, offshore applications. The system is available in a 450 or 780 roof truss.
Features and Benefits:
- It can withstand high Load capacities ranging from 30 psf to more than 90 psf
- Can be built safely in the air or on the ground and then hoisted into position
- System cantilevers forward up to 16’ to allow decking to be laid ahead for crew to safely access next suspension point
- Time saving due to quicker erecting and dismantle
- Cost saving due to less labour to install, lower transportation costs and reduced material costs
- Greater access due to less attachments, less touch up points and uncluttered work
- The components are versatile and can be utilized in a variety of scaffolding projects.