The moveable roof rail system consists of tracks, wheels and roof supports that ensures the roof structures can be rolled out to increase the area to be protected and allowing roof sections to be mobile to potentially open for craning material.
Features and Benefits:
- Cost effective to cover large areas without having to rebuild new roofing structure, simply move the roof along the track system
- Installation and dismantle times are reduced considerably
- The flexible Clearspan system allows for the opening of roofs for craning through materials
- Easily open and close large roofs with minimal effort in minutes
- The anti-uplift safety measures ensures the structure remains robust even during high winds.